Maharashtra Std 5 & 8 Syllabus 2019 & Exam Format/Exam Pattern 2018-19 for Scholarship Exams: Maharashtra State Examination council conducts the scholarship exam for the class 8th. A large number of candidates appear for the exam. Those who are interested have to apply for this exam. The exam is conducted by the so that the candidates who achieved the desired marks will be eligible for the Standard 5 & 8 sample papers with scholarship exam syllabus & pattern. Earlier the exam was scheduled on 17th February 2019 but now the exam has been postponed on 24th February 2019. The written exam is conducted by Maharashtra State Examination Council for the candidates of class 8th.
- 1 Exam Pattern & Syllabus – Std. 5 & Std. 8 Scholarship Exam Maharashtra
- 1.1 How to Download the Syllabus for the Scholarship Exam of Class 5th & 8th?
- 1.2 Std. 5 & 8 Scholarship Test Pattern for English, Intelligence Test, Marathi & Maths
- 1.2.1 Std 5 – Scholarship Exam Pattern
- 1.2.2 Std 5 – Syllabus – English
- 1.2.3 Std 5 – Syllabus – Intelligence Test
- 1.2.4 Std 5 – Syllabus – Marathi
- 1.2.5 Std 5 – Syllabus – Maths
- 1.2.6 Std 8 – Scholarship Exam Pattern
- 1.2.7 Std 8 – Syllabus – English
- 1.2.8 Std 8 – Syllabus – Intelligence Test
- 1.2.9 Std 8 – Syllabus – Marathi
- 1.2.10 Std 8 – Syllabus – Maths
- 1.3 5th & 8th std Scholarship Exam Sample Papers Marathi Medium PDF
Exam Pattern & Syllabus – Std. 5 & Std. 8 Scholarship Exam Maharashtra
Those candidates who will be appearing for the exam of scholarship of class 8th must know the examination pattern. It is very important for the candidates to know the exam pattern so that they can get to know how they should prepare for the exams. There will be two papers. In paper 1 there will be questions from two subjects 1st language and mathematics. The first language will be of 50 marks and the questions from mathematics will be of 100 marks for Standard 5th & 8th scholarship test pattern for English, intelligence test, Marathi and Mathematics. Then in Paper 2, there will be questions from 3rd language and intelligence test. There will be 50 questions from Third language and 100 questions from intelligence test. The candidates have to prepare accordingly so that they can score good marks in the scholarship exam. Only those candidates will be eligible for the scholarship who will achieve the desired marks. So this will be total for 300 marks.
How to Download the Syllabus for the Scholarship Exam of Class 5th & 8th?
The candidates can download the syllabus for the exam from the official website of Maharashtra State Council of examination, Pune. It is very important for the candidates to know the syllabus so that they can prepare for the exams accordingly. Following is the procedure to download the syllabus of scholarship exam of class 8th:–
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra State Council of examination i.e. www.puppss.mscescholarshipexam.in
- The home page of the website will appear.
- Then search for ‘Pre-secondary (8th) exam syllabus 2019’.
- Then the link will appear to click on it.
- The different tabs will appear mentioned in different languages.
- Click on the language for which you want to check the syllabus as the syllabus will be available in various languages.
- Download the syllabus of the Pre-secondary (8th) in whichever language you want.
Std. 5 & 8 Scholarship Test Pattern for English, Intelligence Test, Marathi & Maths
The students of class 8th who have the age limit of 14 years can appear for the exam and the differently abled students who have the age limit of 18 years can appear for the exam. The medium of the exam is English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Sindhi and Marathi. The previous year question papers can be downloaded so that the students can get to know about the type of questions which come in the exam. The result of the exam is expected to be released in July and the candidates can check the result from the official website of Maharashtra State Council of examination.
To check the result the students have to fill the required information like School UDISE code and the user password. After filling these, the students can check their result. The notification will be released whenever the result of the scholarship exam will be out of the class 8th.
5th & 8th std Scholarship Exam Sample Papers Marathi Medium PDF
The students can also download the answer key of the exam from the official website of Maharashtra State Council of examination. It will be available in the 8th std. scholarship sample papers in PDF form. The answer key is released some days after the exam. The students can check any information about the exam from the official website of Maharashtra State Council of examination.